- Fits Grizzly 700, 07-13 & 14/15 models
- Also fits Grizzly 550 models 2008+
- Broader torque range
- Increased throttle response
- Increased airflow with better filtration
- No modifications required to install just snap in place
- Adds pre-filter to stock snorkel
- Greatly improves life of filter
The Grizzly 700 is very similar to the Yamaha Raptor 700 and does see serious gains by opening up the AirBox lid. Many people just remove the lid or drill holes in their AirBox to achieve the gains. This can be dangerous as it allows dirt and debris to enter the AirBox.
The EHS Racing Lid removes the stock box restrictions but does it while increasing the filtration to your machine making this a much smarter and safer option than just throwing your stock lid aside or drilling some holes in your box.
EHS uses the original manufacturers AirBox Lid so fitment is a non-issue. They then take and install a pre-filter into the Inlet Tube and also open the top up to install Outerwear's high flow water resistant filter material. The end result is performance as if you were not running an AirBox Lid all the while improving your overall filtration and prolonging your filter life.
This is the standalone intake that comes with our EHS Racing Big 3 Package for the Grizzly.